A traditional Columbian Cake recipe with raisins and vanilla.
- 1 lb flour
- 1 lb sugar (white)
- 1 lb butter
- 10 eggs
- 1 oz wine or rum
- vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup milk
- Beat the sugar and the butter until smooth.
- Then add the flour.
- You can add eggs and baking powder.
- Then add the raisins, vanilla extract, wine or rum, and if too dry add milk.
- Grease the pan and put a little flour into it and put the oven at 350°F.
- Leave it in for a hour and check it, or leave until done in the middle.