- Coat steak with cornstarch.
- Cook in a large oiled skillet over medium heat until browned, stirring constantly.
- Drain the meat on paper towels.
- Clean the skillet and add the steak and all other ingredients to the skillet.
- Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring often.
- Remove the lid and cook uncovered for an additional 30 minutes or until sauce is thick and meat is tender.
- Serve with flour tortillas.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.